It’s easy to make your own gluten-free popcorn. All you need are raw popcorn kernels and a heat source. If you don’t have an air popper made specifically for making popcorn menu. You can use a microwave or a pan and stove top.
To make gluten-free popcorn in the microwave:ทางเข้า UFABET
- In a brown paper lunch bag, add 1/3 cup (75 grams) of popcorn kernels and fold the top of the bag a few times to prevent the kernels from falling out.
- Place the bag in the microwave and cook on high for 2.5–3 minutes, or until you hear 2–3 seconds between pops.
- Leave the bag in the microwave for 1–2 minutes to cool. Then carefully remove it from the microwave.
- Enjoy straight out of the bag or pour it into a large serving bowl. You can season it with salt, butter, or other gluten-free seasonings.
Alternatively, you can make popcorn on your stovetop:
- Place 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, in a large pan on your stovetop and add 2–3 popcorn kernels. Turn the heat on high.
- Once you hear the kernels pop, remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining 1/2 cup (112 grams) of unpopped kernels. Cover the pan and let it sit for 1–2 minutes.
- Place the pan back on the stove on high heat and allow the remaining kernels to pop. Shake the pan occasionally to help with even heating.
- Once the popping slows to every 2–3 seconds, remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for 1–2 minutes in case any remaining kernels will pop.
- Pour your popcorn into a large serving bowl and eat plain or with a little salt, butter, or another gluten-free seasoning of your choice.